The best solutions for the users who are facing with Mobdro Not working issues are here. You may get some errors while downloading and using Mobdro App on Android, PC, Fire Stick, Kodi. For those errors, you can find 100% working solution. Below, we have clearly explained how to solve Mobdro App not working issues. Get simple solutions for Mobdro Kodi not Working and Chromecast Mobdro errors. Also, check out Mobdro Issues on Android/ PC.
>>>> Read more: Mobdro App <<<<
Why is Mobdro not Working?
The Mobdro servers are not built to handle so many requests from the user side. So, when you give many requests Mobdro won’t respond to you. If there is a heavy load on the server then it might cause some delay. Due of to this reason, you will get “Mobdro not working” errors. To fix such type of issues, you can simply connect after a few minutes to stream the video. If it does not work, then uninstall the Mobdro Android App and download the latest version. In case, if you want more clarity on this topic and want to know the solution for commonly appeared Mobdro errors, then you must read the following sections.
If you want to avoid all the Mobdro errors, then get secured APK file. Here, we are providing safe and secured Mobdro APK. Just hit on the following Mobdro Download button and get the Streaming App on your device. Along with Mobdro downloading and installation errors, you can also face other Mobdro errors like:
- Mobdro Chromecast not working.
- Mobdro not working on Kodi.
- Mobdro error check the log for more information.
Check the solutions for all the above mentioned Mobdro Issues and resolve them simply.
>>>> Related: Free Download Mobdro for Android <<<<
Mobdro Chromecast not Working
The Latest Version of Mobdro is available for the Chromecast users. To get Mobdro on Chromecast, there is no separate procedure. Mobdro Chromecast App automatically detects the device and after some time, you can see the icon on the navigation bar. The Mobdro Android App is the best streaming application. So, millions of users have installed this app on their device. So, the traffic on the server will be too much. This will cause Mobdro Chromecast issues. In that case, the only thing you have to do is just wait for sometime. If you have also the updated versions of Mobdro App then you can also face such traffic problems.
>>>> Also, refer: How to Install Mobdro on Chromecast <<<<
Mobdro Kodi Error
The Mobdro for Kodi is one of the best streaming apps where users can watch the Latest Movies, Serials, TV Shows etc. Everything is fine, but sometimes you may face Mobdro not working on Kodi issues etc. Usually, the errors may occur when the Mobdro Kodi server is not able to bear the load of streaming videos. There are millions of people using Mobdro Kodi Addon. This makes the server load heavy and corrupt. Because of this, you will get Mobdro Error on Kodi message. If you wait for some time, then you will not get this issue. If the Mobdro error is not from the server problem, then uninstall Kodi software and re-install it. Then, you can easily fix some errors. Most of the users have tried this trick and fixed Kodi Mobdro Errors.
You can also update the Mobdro Kodi Addon to the latest version. Because of the previous versions, you may face not working issues. So, just upgrade the older version to the newer one. Below, we have given Mobdro error check the Log. To check the Kodi’s Log file, you have to download Log viewer. Here, we have shown How to download Log viewer on Kodi.
>>>> More on: Download Mobdro for Kodi <<<<
Mobdro Error Check Log file on Kodi
- First of all, select the ‘System’ on the Kodi Home Screen.
- Now, choose Add-ons.
- Select ‘Install from repository’.
- Next, click on ‘Kodi App on repository’.
- Choose ‘Go program add-ons’.
- Just scroll the list and find ‘Log viewer’ to install.
- Tap on ‘Install’ button for installing Log viewer on Kodi.
- Go back to the home screen and tap ‘Programs’.
- Click on Log viewer for Kodi to check the Kodi log file.
- Next, click ‘Show Log’ to view the file on Kodi.
>>>> Don’t Miss: Mobdro Download for PC <<<<
Fix Log error on Kodi
- Open the Kodi.
- Select ‘Programs’.
- Next, choose ‘Maintainance tools’.
- If you did not find the Maintainance tool, then go to ‘Addon Installer’.
- Enter ‘Maintainance’ and search for the addons.
- Click on ‘Done’.
- As soon as you tap the Done option, the app installer will start searching for the query and display the available add-ons.
- Among all the add-ons, click “Search by Addon/Author“.
- Next, it will show you the ‘Maintenance tool’. Click on it to install.
- After installing the Maintainance tool, Go to Programs >> Maintenance tool.
- Click on Maintainance tool. It will show you a list of tools.
- Choose “General Maintainance”.
- Now, you can see a new window containing a list of options.
- Click “Clear Cache” and tap “Yes” to delete the file.
- Once you have completed deleting, a message will pop out i.e. “Done clearing Cache Files”.
- Tap “OK”.
- Now, click on “purge packages” and delete it.
- Click “OK”.
- Finally, you are done.
In this way, you can fix ‘Kodi Mobdro error check Log’ issues.
Solve Mobdro not working issues
The Mobdro is a free TV App. Users can enjoy their free time by watching latest movies, tv shows, sports, and many more. At present, Mobdro APK is available in two versions i.e. Freemium and Premium. You can face different types of errors while downloading, installing and accessing the Mobdro TV App. Refer best solutions below if you come across problems like server problems, app crashes, errors, not available etc.
- Clear Cache: By clearing all the cache, you can increase the speed of the Mobdro TV APK. You are basically starting the app over again, it will behave as the first time you installed. To clear Mobdro cache >> Go to the Settings >> Application manager >> All Applications >> Mobdro >> Clear Data and Cache.
- Update or Re-install Mobdro: Upgrade Mobdro Android App to the Latest Version. Then, you can avoid some problems.
>>>> Recommended: Free Download Mobdro for iOS <<<<
How to fix Mobdro errors and other common issues?
- Parse error: The Mobdro Parse error is due to the partially downloaded APK file or because of corrupted APK file. Also, this is possible when the Android OS version is not compatible with Mobdro App. Generally, Parse error will occur for the device whose Android version is below 4.1.
- Bookmark Vanished: The Mobdro App every day updates Latest Movies, TV Shows. This results in the disappearance of the bookmarks that you have done in the app.
Fix Mobdro Video Playback Error
- If you want to overcome Video Playback error, go to the Settings >> About Phone.
- Next, click on the Build number for about 7 times to enable the Developer mode.
- After enabling the Developing mode, go to the Settings >> Developer Option and choose Awesome Player or NuPlayer to enable it.
- Next reboot the device.
- Finally, the Video Playback Error is resolved.
The Video Playback Error will appear while you are streaming the videos online. By following above given simple steps you can fix this error. However, this method cannot be implemented for the Android 6.0 and above versions.
>>>> Must read: Best Apps like Mobdro <<<<
Mobdro Not working no Connection error
The no connection error is caused due to slow fetching time from the server. Usually, Mobdro will crawl the web for free video streams and arrange the videos by category. If you want to stream high-quality video, then you must have a high-speed internet. Check out your net connection speed, if “No Connection Error” appears. Users can fix this error simply by connecting to the blazing speed internet.
Resolve Mobdro Offline Error
If you get the Mobdro error as shown in the above image, then you can simply follow the below steps to resolve this error.
- First of all, download Opera VPN from the Google Play Store.
- Next, choose the country and connect it using VPN.
- Close the tabs that opened and start Mobdro App.
- Click on any channel or video to know whether the error is fixed or not.
Most of the users will face this “Currently Offline Error”. To fix this error, you can follow the above-provided steps.
Mobdro Invalid System Date Error
If your local device time and Mobdro server time is not matched, then you will get ‘invalid system date error mobdro’. To fix this error, you have to change the time on the device. Else, uninstall Mobdro and re-install it.
Fix Mobdro Issues on Android
- First of all, open your Android device.
- Go to the Settings >> App/App Manager.
- Now, check all the Apps >> Tap “Menu”.
- Click on “Reset app preferences”.
- Next, tap “Reset Apps”.
- The following preferences will reset.
- Disable all apps and app notifications.
- Default applications for actions.
- Reset the background data restrictions for apps.
- Now, reboot the Android device.
From the above-provided steps, you can also solve ‘Mobdro not working on tablet’ error.
Why is Mobdro not Working on PC/Mac?
To get Mobdro for PC, you need an Android Emulator like BlueStacks. If you have installed Mobdro for Windows using Bluestacks, and click on channels you can see some errors. Some common errors are Mobdro BlueStacks not working, Mobdro network error etc. These errors are due to the low signal fetching from the server. The bandwidth depends on the quality of the video. If you stream HD videos, then you need a high-speed internet. Check the internet connection if you get ‘Mobdro not working no connection’ error.
Mobdro not working Conclusion: Hope, you got solutions for ‘Mobdro not working on PC, Android, Firestick, Kodi’ errors, issues like Mobdro for Kodi not working. Now enjoy all your favorite videos, movies. 🙂