The best solutions for the users who are facing with Mobdro Not working issues are here. You may get some errors while downloading and using Mobdro App on Android, PC, Fire Stick, Kodi. For those errors, you can find 100% working solution. Below, we have clearly explained how to solve Mobdro App not working issues. Get simple solutions for Mobdro Kodi not Working and Chromecast Mobdro errors. Also, check out Mobdro Issues on Android/ PC.
>>>> Read more: Mobdro App <<<<
Why is Mobdro not Working?
The Mobdro servers are not built to handle so many requests from the user side. So, when you give many requests Mobdro won’t respond to you. If there is a heavy load on the server then it might cause some delay. Due of to this reason, you will get “Mobdro not working” errors. To fix such type of issues, you can simply connect after a few minutes to stream the video. If it does not work, then uninstall the Mobdro Android App and download the latest version.
In case, if you want more clarity on this topic and want to know the solution for commonly appeared Mobdro errors, then you must read the following sections. If you want to avoid all the Mobdro errors, then get secured APK file. Here, we are providing safe and secured Mobdro APK. Just hit on the following Mobdro Download button and get the Streaming App on your device. Along with Mobdro downloading and installation errors, you can also face other Mobdro errors like:
- Mobdro Chromecast not working.
- Mobdro not working on Kodi.
- Mobdro error checks the log for more information.
Check the solutions for all the above mentioned Mobdro Issues and resolve them simply.
>>>> Related: Free Download Mobdro for Android <<<<
Mobdro Chromecast not Working
The Latest Version of Mobdro is available for the Chromecast users. To get Mobdro on Chromecast, there is no separate procedure. Mobdro Chromecast App automatically detects the device and after some time, you can see the icon on the navigation bar. The Mobdro Android App is the best streaming application. So, millions of users have installed this app on their device. So, the traffic on the server will be too much. This will cause Mobdro Chromecast issues. In that case, the only thing you have to do is just wait for sometime. If you have also the updated versions of Mobdro App then you can also face such traffic problems.
>>>> Also, refer: How to Install Mobdro on Chromecast <<<<
Mobdro Kodi Error
The Mobdro for Kodi is one of the best streaming apps where users can watch the Latest Movies, Serials, TV Shows etc. Everything is fine, but sometimes you may face Mobdro not working on Kodi issues etc. Usually, the errors may occur when the Mobdro Kodi server is not able to bear the load of streaming videos. There are millions of people using Mobdro Kodi Addon. This makes the server load heavy and corrupt. Because of this, you will get Mobdro Error on Kodi message. If you wait for some time, then you will not get this issue. If the Mobdro error is not from the server problem, then uninstall Kodi software and re-install it. Then, you can easily fix some errors. Most of the users have tried this trick and fixed Kodi Mobdro Errors.
You can also update the Mobdro Kodi Addon to the latest version. Because of the previous versions, you may face not working issues. So, just upgrade the older version to the newer one. Below, we have given Mobdro error check the Log. To check the Kodi’s Log file, you have to download Log viewer. Here, we have shown How to download Log viewer on Kodi.
>>>> More on: Download Mobdro for Kodi <<<<
Mobdro Error Check Log file on Kodi
- To check the error in Kodi Log file, Go to Kodi on your System and select the First of all, select the ‘System’ on the Kodi Home Screen.
- In the System menu, you can get the Add-ons option on the left side menu bar. Now click on Add-ons in your Kodi Screen as shown in the below image.
- Once you Click on the Add-ons on your Kodi Screen then you will get to see the My Addons Menu as shown. In this Menu now select the ‘Install from repository’ option, which is on the top of the menu.
- Once you click on the Install from the repository, You get to see the following menu as shown here. In the all repositories now, click on ‘Kodi App on repository’.
- A new window will open with you can get to see Program Add-ons on Kodi add on repository Menu.Now Click on the Program Add-ons as shown.
- In Kodi Program add ons find the Log Viewer for Kodi Just scroll down here you can see the Log Viewer for Kodi option. Now from that list click on the Log Viewer for Kodi option to start the Installtion.
- Once you clikc on the Log Viewer for Kodi you can see the diffrent options like Configure, Update, Launch, Install and Enable and etc, Now Tap on ‘Install’ button for installing Log viewer on Kodi.
- Once you Install the Kodi Log Viewer, return back to the home screen. In the Kodi Home Screen you can see the Programs Option which is located on left to the System. Now click on the Programs on Kodi Main Menu.
- Once you click on the Programs menu you can see the Log Viewer for Kodi Option in Program add ons Menu , Here select the Log Viewer for Kodi in Progrmas add on Menu to check the Kodi log file.
- Now select or make a click on Show Log option to view that particular Log file on Kodi.
>>>> Don’t Miss: Mobdro Download for PC <<<<
Fix Log error on Kodi
- In order to fix the Log Errors on Kodi, first of all open the Kodi. On the Kodi home screen select the ‘Programs’ option as shown.
- Here in the Kodi Programs you can see the Addon Installer , F4mProxy, Notificiations. Now choose ‘Maintainance tools’ option among them.
- If you are unable to find the Maintainance tool, then you can use other way that is Addon Installer. Click on the ‘Addon Installer’. Enter ‘Maintainance’ and search for the addons. Click on ‘Done’.
- As soon as you tap the Done option, the app installer will start searching for the query and display the available add-ons. Among all the add-ons, click “Search by Addon/Author“.
- Here you can see the Maintaince Tool in Kodi app, Click on it to Install Kodi it will show you the ‘Maintenance tool’. Click on it to install.
- Once the Maintain tool is installed in your Kodi then go back to the Kodi Programs tools and select the Maintain tool in the main menu.
- Once you make Click on Maintainance tool, then you will get a list of tools like Fresh Start, Config Wizard, Download XBMC, to Fix Log error on Kodi the select the General Maintaince option as shown.
- Choose “General Maintainance”.
- Now, you can see a new window containing a list of options.
- Click “Clear Cache” to delete all unwanted files in kodi and tap “Yes” to delete the file. Once you have completed deleting, a message will pop out i.e. “Done clearing Cache Files”.
- Tap “OK” to clear all cache files. Along with Cache delete you have to clear the Purge Packages. To do so click on “purge packages” and delete it.
- Click “OK”.
- Finally, you are done.
In this way, you can fix ‘Kodi Mobdro error check Log’ issues.
Solve Mobdro not working issues
The Mobdro is a free TV App. Users can enjoy their free time by watching latest movies, tv shows, sports, and many more. At present, Mobdro APK is available in two versions i.e. Freemium and Premium. You can face different types of errors while downloading, installing and accessing the Mobdro TV App. Refer best solutions below if you come across problems like server problems, app crashes, errors, not available etc.
- Clear Cache: By clearing all the cache, you can increase the speed of the Mobdro TV APK. You are basically starting the app over again, it will behave as the first time you installed. To clear Mobdro cache >> Go to the Settings >> Application manager >> All Applications >> Mobdro >> Clear Data and Cache.
- Update or Re-install Mobdro: Upgrade Mobdro Android App to the Latest Version. Then, you can avoid some problems.
>>>> Recommended: Free Download Mobdro for iOS <<<<
How to fix Mobdro errors and other common issues?
- Parse error: The Mobdro Parse error is due to the partially downloaded APK file or because of corrupted APK file. Also, this is possible when the Android OS version is not compatible with Mobdro App. Generally, Parse error will occur for the device whose Android version is below 4.1.
- Bookmark Vanished: The Mobdro App every day updates Latest Movies, TV Shows. This results in the disappearance of the bookmarks that you have done in the app.
Fix Mobdro Video Playback Error
- If you want to overcome Video Playback error and fix Mobdro Videos then go to the main menu and tap on Setting. In Settings scroll down towards bottom here you can get the About Phone option. Finally Tap on it. As you can see here.
- In About phone you can see the Builder Number of your mobile. In order to enable Developer mode tap 7 taos on Build number in your mobile.
- Once you enabled a Developing mode, then go to the main menu Settings and click ont the Developer Option. Here in the developer option and choose Awesome Player or NuPlayer to enable it.
- After enabling anu of the player reboot the device. Finally, the Video Playback Error is resolved.
The Video Playback Error will appear while you are streaming the videos online. By following above given simple steps you can fix this error. However, this method cannot be implemented for the Android 6.0 and above versions.
>>>> Must read: Best Apps like Mobdro <<<<
Mobdro Not working no Connection error
The no connection error is caused due to slow fetching time from the server. Usually, Mobdro will crawl the web for free video streams and arrange the videos by category. If you want to stream high-quality video, then you must have a high-speed internet. Check out your net connection speed, if “No Connection Error” appears. Users can fix this error simply by connecting to the blazing speed internet.
Resolve Mobdro Offline Error
If you get the Mobdro error as shown in the above image, then you can simply follow the below steps to resolve this error.
- In order to Resolve Mobdro Offline Error First of all, download Opera VPN from the Google Play Store. Go to your Main menu, Tap on Play store and Enter Opera VPN on search bar and tap on Search tool.
- Once you find the Opera VPN, tap on it to select and click on download. And then Install the apk file on your device by allowing some permissions. After successfully installing the Opera VPN open app on main menu and choose your country and connect it using VPN.
- Now close the tabs that opened and start Mobdro App. Click on any channel or video to know whether the error is fixed or not.
Most of the users will face this “Currently Offline Error”. To fix this error, you can follow the above-provided steps.
Mobdro Invalid System Date Error
If your local device time and Mobdro server time is not matched, then you will get ‘invalid system date error mobdro’. To fix this error, you have to change the time on the device. Else, uninstall Mobdro and re-install it.
Fix Mobdro Issues on Android
- To fix the Mobdro Issues on Android, First of all, open your Android device. Go to Main Menu in search for Settings. In Setting serach for the >> App/App Manager.
- Once you find it, check all the Apps info in your device>> Tap “Menu”.
- Click on “Reset app preferences”.
- Next, tap “Reset Apps”.
- The following preferences will reset.
- Disable all apps and app notifications.
- Default applications for actions.
- Reset the background data restrictions for apps.
- Now, reboot the Android device.
From the above-provided steps, you can also solve ‘Mobdro not working on tablet’ error.
Why is Mobdro not Working on PC/Mac?
To get Mobdro for PC, you need an Android Emulator like BlueStacks. If you have installed Mobdro for Windows using Bluestacks, and click on channels you can see some errors. Some common errors are Mobdro BlueStacks not working, Mobdro network error etc. These errors are due to the low signal fetching from the server. The bandwidth depends on the quality of the video. If you stream HD videos, then you need a high-speed internet. Check the internet connection if you get ‘Mobdro not working no connection’ error.
Mobdro not working Conclusion: Hope, you got solutions for ‘Mobdro not working on PC, Android, Firestick, Kodi’ errors, issues like Mobdro for Kodi not working. Now enjoy all your favorite videos, movies. 🙂